Organic Cosmetic Tube is currently booming in the market and is beneficial for anyone who wants to take care of their health but, above all, for people with allergies, asthma, and chemical sensitivity or affected by skin problems such as psoriasis. It is important to know how to differentiate between natural Cosmetic Tube and ecological or organic cosmetics, which are two different types of products and may mislead the final consumer, thinking that this is the same product with different names.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ECOLOGICAL OR NATURAL COSMETICS
Natural cosmetics: A product can be classified as a natural Cosmetic Tube as long as it has some vegetal element in its composition, despite the fact that the vast majority of the elements that make up the product are not entirely natural.
Ecological cosmetics: This type of Cosmetic Tube must comply with rules that begin in the selection of ingredients that make up the product, through its elaboration.
The ingredients of this type of organic cosmetics are plant and organic elements, they do not carry any type of chemical components, such as pesticides, dyes, or preservatives, except natural ones, without added perfumes … In addition, these products cannot be tested on animals
In this type of organic cosmetic packaging tube, the ingredients with which the product is made are as important as the materials used to make the cosmetic container, which must be those allowed and classified as ecological materials, whether natural, such as bamboo or treated, for subsequent recycling or biodegradation, in such a way that the ECOCERT certifying company only allows the use of the following treated materials for the elaboration of ecological cosmetic packaging:
SUITABLE AND NOT SUITABLE MATERIALS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF NATURAL COSMETIC CONTAINERS
Below we detail some of the materials allowed by ECOCERT for the preparation of cosmetic packaging tubes suitable for natural cosmetics. If you want to know more information about this type of material.
- PP: Polypropylene (Plastic)
- PP random: This is a variety within the polypropylene that consists of ethylene and propylene being introduced at the same time into the same reactor, resulting in polymer chains in which both monomers alternate in a random way.
- PE or Polyethylene
- PET or polyethylene terephthalate
- HDPE or high-density polyethylene
- LLDP or low-density polyethylene. Some of the properties of this type of material include tensile strength, impact resistance, tear resistance, puncture resistance, heat sealing forces and cracking due to environmental effects.
The materials not allowed in the elaboration of a cosmetic packaging tube for ecological cosmetics are:
- ABS = Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- SAN = Styrene acrylonitrile (Styrene acrylonitrile)
- PS = polystyrene (Polystyrene)
- FOAM = Polyurethane foam
At market, we have a large list of suppliers that can provide us with a wide catalog of Cosmetic tubes supplier for complying with the regulations governing organic cosmetics. In addition we can also take care of requesting and checking ECOCERT certificates.
If you are interested in creating a container for this type of Cosmetic tubes supplier, do not hesitate to contact us and we will provide you with the information on the cosmetic container you need to make your product look as it deserves.
Post time: Aug-21-2020