Among the wide variety of materials that can be used for cosmetic products, Plastic cosmetic tubes containers are the most widely used due to the advantages that this material can offer. The material is very versatile, allowing products of different shapes and finishes to be obtained.
There are many types of Plastic cosmetic tubes, depending on the composition of the product they contain. Some examples:
- PET or polyethylene terephthalate, belongs to the group of synthetic materials called polyester. It acts as a barrier for gases, such as CO2, humidity and O2. It is transparent and crystalline, although it admits some colorants. It is light and waterproof. Recyclable but not biodegradable.
- PP or polypropylene, is considered the ecological Plastic cosmetic tubes and recommended to be in contact with food and for kitchen utensils for its safety. It is completely waterproof and resistant to corrosion, as well as being resistant to high temperatures.
- PE or polyethylene. It is one of the most common
- PS or polystyrene the main advantages of polystyrene are its ease of use and its relatively low cost.
- Acrylic, PMMA or polymethylmethacrylate. Acrylic is obtained from the polymerization of methyl methacrylate. It is the most transparent of Plastic cosmetic tubes. Weather and UV resistance. Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation.
- ABS or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is hard and rigid.
- HDPE or high-density polyethylene. It is designated HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) or HDPE (High Density Polyethylene). This material is used, among other things, for the production of disposable Cosmetic Tube Packaging.
- Styrene Acrylonitrile, also called as SAN, Acrylonitrile provides rigidity, gloss, good chemical and thermal resistance; While Styrene makes it easy to process, its uses include: Automotive components, kitchen utensils, trays and internal components of refrigerators, medical articles, cosmetic cases, household item
Plastic in general, due to its low weight, is an easy and economic product to transport. In the case of importation, Cosmetic Tube Packaging are generally a safe bet, and creating a mold for your own designs is a very good investment since the cost of opening the mold is usually one tenth that in Spain. .
The recycling of these containers generally allows us to comply with the collection and recycling system efficiently.
Despite all the advantages that Cosmetic Tube Packaging for cosmetics can offer us, we must bear in mind that these materials are in direct contact with what they contain, so we must ensure that we select the correct material for the content that we are going to package. , and thus be able to guarantee your safety and hygiene, thus preventing it from being contaminated or being affected by certain substances in the environment.
Cosmetic packaging tube must provide safety and protection for both the product and the consumer:
- Product safety and protection, avoiding contact with external barriers (such as gases, ultraviolet light, aromas …). For this, an exhaustive quality control is pertinent to ensure its tightness.
- Safety and consumer protection: Cosmetic packaging tube prevent the container from breaking or deteriorating due to falls, hurting even the consumer. On the other hand, they provide security since a cosmetic product can last between 3 and 4 years, and plastic, as long as it is used correctly and passes all the necessary controls, can guarantee the good condition of the product during this time.
Post time: Jul-28-2020